In order to face the current economic crisis linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, the European Commission approved in June 2021 the part of the European recovery plan dedicated to Italy: Il Piano Nazionale di Ripresa e Resilienza (PNRR).
EPSA Group, one of the leading actors in obtaining public financing linked to the European recovery plan, will open an office in Milan (Italy) at the beginning of November 2021 in order to offer local support to Italian companies on the numerous financing possibilities linked to the PNRR recovery plan.
EPSA Italy, a specialist in obtaining aid from the recovery plan
With the imminent opening of an office in Milan, EPSA Italy's local team offers Italian companies support from A to Z in diagnosing, setting up, obtaining and securing specific aid linked to the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (NRRP).
Our experts are involved in many national public funding schemes set up by the Italian Government, including :
- The National Recovery and Resilience Plan (NRRP)
- Horizon Europe - Next Generation EU
- Public funding for R&D and innovation projects
- Public funding related to energy efficiency, waste reduction, and energy transition in tools or production methods
- Aid for export and international development
- Investment grants
Do not hesitate to contact our experts to be aware of the existing possibilities for your company.
What is the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (NRRP)?
As the first country to benefit from the European Recovery Plan, Italy will receive historic aid to support its economic and social development, with a total allocation of €248 billion spread over 6 years:
- 195.5 billion euros: recovery and resilience package
- 30.6 billion euros: complementary funds
- 26 billion euros: development and cohesion funds
The beneficiaries of this public aid will be public administrations, companies and citizens.
Italy's recovery plan is based on three strategic axes shared at the European level. The breakdown of the amounts allocated is as follows: digital transition (27%), ecological/environmental transition (40%) and specific aid to the Mezzogiorno region (40%).
Among them, 6 major themes have been identified:
1. Digitalization, innovation, competitiveness, culture and tourism
2. Green revolution and ecological transition
3. Development of infrastructures for sustainable mobility
4. Inclusion and cohesion
This recovery plan will offer great financing opportunities for Italian companies at all levels (startups, SMEs, ETIs, large companies...) and in many sectors of activity.
EPSA, leader in obtaining aid linked to the stimulus plan
Thanks to our 300 employees specialized in public financing and with multidisciplinary expertise, we currently assist our clients in obtaining public aid to support their innovative projects through our various offices: EPSA Innovation (France), EPSA Spain, EPSA Belgium, EPSA Deutschland, and now EPSA Italy.
On the French market, we are currently assisting our clients in obtaining the latest calls for projects: Horizon Europe (€95 billion), PIA4 (€20 billion), sectoral calls for projects (Bpifrance, ADEME, France Agrimer), regional calls for projects...
- 200 "France Relance" applications have been submitted since July 2020, with 60 winners already financed and a success rate of 80% for the first applications examined,
- 1,000 active clients (ETI, CAC40, SBF 120, etc.) including 600 new companies supported each year, with €100 million in direct financing obtained by our teams in 2020.
Thanks to this experience, our experts now have a perfect mastery of the selection criteria for application files in order to become your global partner in the screening, structuring and monitoring of these financing opportunities.
Do not hesitate to contact us to carry out an initial diagnosis of the eligibility of your projects for the various existing grants with a view to a possible application.